Aurelio San Pedro
He was born the 26th July 1983 in Barcelona.
Studied electrical engineering and geomantic topography. After years of working as head of topography in Fcc, he decided to study an Advanced degree in applied arts at La Massana School. Once he finished those studies, he started a 3D, postproduction and visual effects master.
He is currently balancing between the 3D designer works and his artistic career.
His multidisciplinary work aloud him to adapt to every kind of message he tries to express. Using figurative or abstract art, materials, and techniques as paint, sculpture, collage…
In his current line of work, he uses memory as a plastic way of expression.
- 2017. Collective exhibition – Palaucasavells, Casavells (Girona)
- 2016. Collective exhibition – Museum Tamayo contemporary art, DC (Mexico Federal City)
- 2016. Collective exhibition – Espai Volart 2, (Vila Casas Foundation)
- 2015. Solo exhibition – Foundation academy of arts Sabadell
- 2015. Winner – Biennial Art of Sabadell Prize
- 2015. Collective exhibition – Pintura Joven Ibercaja Prize, Ibercaja Foundation
- 2015. Collaboration with Pepa Poch in creating new art spaces.
- 2014. SIGGRAPH 2014 Prize – Vancouver, with Mixperceptions (Art collective)
- 2014. Special Prize – High Level Technical Degree in Applied Mural Art, Graduated with honors with the project Absences
- 2014. Exhibition – Felicia Fuster Gallery
- 2014. Collective exhibition – Espai Volart 2, (Vila Casas Foundation), Ynglada i Guillot Prize
- 2014. Exhibition – Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, with Mixperceptions.
- 2014. Winner – Grant Felicia Fuster Foundation
- 2013. Collective exhibition – Circulo Artístico Sant Lluc, Güell Foundation Grant, Barcelona
- 2013. Collective exhibition – Fad Barcelona
- 2013. Collective exhibition – Espai Volart 2 (Vila Casas Foundation), Ynglada i Guillot Prize
- 2013. Collective exhibition – Espai La Mosca22, Palau Sator
- 2013. Collective exhibition – Espai 7, Manresa Museum, Climent Muncunill Prize
- 2012.Collective exhibition, Liceo de Barcelona