LÍDIA MASLLORENS VILÀ
Caldes de Malavella, Girona, 1967.
The large format female portraits created by Lidia Masllorens using a technique that consists of colour withdrawal using bleach, then a layer of acrylic paint until the shapes appear, giving her painting a clearly communicative intention, as if it were a large vindicating mural, to instantly translate emotions. The need for transience has led her to replace brushes with her hands, direct conveyors of her interior, which is expressed on paper in a pure, free manner, creating huge faces.
- Local municipal, Caldes de Malavella (Spain) 1991Casa de Cultura Tomas Lorenzana, Girona (Spain) 1993
- Obra cerámica, Santuari dels Àngels, Girona, (Spain) 1994
- Galería Nostrart, Girona (Spain) 1995
- Sala Llorens, Barcelona (Spain) 1996
- Sala Llorens, Barcelona / Sala Municipal, Cassà de la Selva (Spain) 1997
- Centre cultural Can Costa i Font, Taradell (Spain) 2007
- Sala Municipal, Cassa de la Selva (Spain) 2008
- Fundació Valvi, Girona (Spain) 2010
- Fundació Vila Casas, Barcelona (Spain) 2014
- Palau de Casavells – Galeria Miquel Alzueta, La Bisbal d’Empordà (Spain) 2015
- Manzana Mahou 360, Madrid (Spain) 2015
- Galerie Arcturus, París (France) 2016
- L.A Art Show, Los Ángeles. (U.S.A) 2016