I feel that anything that has to do with image is part of my DNA. I have always felt passionate about the visual language, and that’s why I chose to devote myself to photography, my passion, which allows me to combine both my artistic and my entrepreneurial sides.
I’d say my main talent is knowing how to capture, in a fast and natural way, the beauty in the things that surround me. That’s where the power of my work comes from. I can give brightness and sparkle to everything that passes through my lenses. Undoubtedly, empathy, implication and creativity are what gives every project in which I engage a power and a character that makes it special and unique.
I was born in Barcelona on Abril 12th, 1974. I studied Photography at IEFC (Institut d’Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya).
I worked in several photo studios in Barcelona and, in 1998, I cofounded Estudi La Fotogràfica (www.lafotografica.com) with my partner and also photographer Marc Vidal.
From then on, I have been mainly devoted to our studio, where I developed personal and artistic work, along with commissions from museums, businesses, and private clients. I also teach classes, workshops and seminars.
I am currently the President of a women’s entrepreneurs’ network, Xarxa de Dones Emprenedores of Sant Cugat, in the city where I currently live.
- Trobades en una cadira, Galeria Pigment Gallery, Barcelona (Spain) 2017
- Colonitzades, Galeria Moncada, Moncada (Spain) 2016
- Colonitzades, Galeria Barcelona La Fotogràfica, Barcelona (Spain) 2016
- Barcelona, Galeria Barcelona La Fotogràfica, Barcelona (Spain) 2015
- You are Here, Galeria Mito, Barcelona (Spain) 2015
- Pepe Rubianes, Galeria Barcelona La Fotogràfica, Barcelona (Spain) 2014
- Trobades en una Cadira, Galeria Hartman, Barcelona (Spain) 2010
- Les cares del Romea, Teatre Romea, Barcelona (Spain) 2010
- Next Sation: Digipovera, Seu de La Fotogràfica, Barcelona (Spain) 2012
- Blanc sobre Blanc, Seu de La Fotogràfica, Barcelona (Spain) 2003